Terms and Conditions
READ AND COMPLY PROPERTY STANDARDS
- NOT a hotel. They coexist with neighbors who have different schedules or are not on vacation.
- Throw trash on the out.
- Not lose the keys and leave them to view the output. (lose it has an extra charge).
- Schedule changes in input or output. (The inputs or outputs to out of time involve extra cost).
- Battered clothes that can not be reused will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- The price includes the ending cleaning and final laundry.
- Breakages or losses are deducted from the damage deposit.
- Recycle the trash. Sustainability forces us all.
- Calculate consumption “usual” energy. High excess will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- Housing have a detailed dossier of information summarized here.
- We belong to different associations with the idea of sharing knowledge to help our friends and customers.
1- They are legally bound to read and understand these terms by becoming a user and contractor of our services.
2- Each accommodation has its own particular conditions regarding the general conditions.
3- Each accommodation has its general specifications:
- A- Timetable: check-in after 4 pm; check-out before 12 am.
- B- Age: Be of age and having the ability to contract.
- C- Rules: Those indicated for each information sheet.
- D- Specify the number of people occupying the accommodation. For more occupants, the property permission will be asked.
- E- Once confirmed the availability and duly notified will request the payment of 50% of the reservation, non-refundable, through transfer, credit card, cash or through PayPal (email@example.com). This payment will be duly confirmed by e-mail to the requesting sender, by our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- F- Between 3 and 7 days before arrival you will receive an email as a reminder of your reservation on the property.
- G- The rest of the payment will be made in cash, by credit card or by PayPal, plus the corresponding deposit, at the time of arrival at the property.
- H- At the time of departure, the bond, in addition to its specific purpose of breaking, will also serve to compensate for excess consumption of supplies or cleaning.
- I- No type of works are allowed by the user on the reserved property.
- J- Cancellation Policy:
If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 60 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the total stay will be charged.
If you cancel or modify the reservation after the deadline or does not appear, the full stay will be charged.
- K- Deposit conditions:
50% of the total amount will be charged at least 60 days prior to arrival.
- L- This budget is valid for two days. After that period it will be automatically canceled.
- M- The check-in/check-out at odd times will be charged 40€
- N- Tourist tax: 1.00 € person / night, up to a maximum of 7 nights and only over 16 years.
It is mandatory to send the following information to all the people who are going to stay in this property:
1-Name and surnames.
2-Date of birth.
3-Number of identity card, ID or passport.
Information Law: Law 5/2012 of 20 March on stays in tourist establishments.
- O- Children do not have an extra charge. If you want highchairs, cribs or any extra, let us know. In any case, the property can not accommodate more people than allowed in the official documentation. If it’s babies or toddlers, let us know.